Mr. Benjamin Stephen Warren
President & CEO, ITC Trading Company Ltd
More than 20 years leadership experience as the CEO of a multi-generational family office and investment pool of capital. Over thirty years of executive management experience in food processing, manufacturing and distribution. As a successful entrepreneur in the food business, Benjamin has built, managed and sold market leading food businesses with extensive operations across the United States.
Dedicated Community leader with a deep sense of passion for educating, caring for and changing the lives of challenged and underserved populations through a variety of organizations, virtually all grounded on a track to education in one way or another
- President and CEO, ITC Trading Company Limited (1997-Current), a family office of the Warren Family. Responsible for the vision, asset allocation, investment execution and management of a multi-generational family pool of investment capital.
- Crafted and executed the vision, strategy and building of varied food platform entities including:
- Coleman Natural Foods. Coleman was the largest producer of natural and organic chicken and meat protein in the U.S. Coleman was acquired by Perdue Farms.
- Swift & Company acquired from ConAgra and sold to Brazil based JBS S.A. Major shareholder and consultant.
- President, FoodBrands America, Inc., Processed Foods Group, Senior Vice President, IBP, Inc. (2000-2001). IBP, Inc and FoodBrands America, Inc was subsequently acquired by Tyson Foods following management’s efforts to take IBP private.
- President and CEO of International Trading Company (1979-1997) a leading national supplier of store brand/private label processed meat products with key retail, food service, packer and industrial clients .
Philanthropic Not For Profit Activities
- Cristo Rey Houston College Preparatory Academy - Passionate volunteer and champion
- KIPP Houston Public Schools - Member Board of Trustees
- Holocaust Museum Houston - Vice Chairman - Development, Capital Campaign Co-Chair, Chair Elect
- Houston Jewish Community Foundation, Member Board of Trustees
- Jewish Federation of Greater Houston, Member Board of Trustees, Former Chair of the Israel and Overseas Committee
- Jewish Family Services Foundation - Member Board of Trustees
- Leo Baeck Education Center Foundation - Board of Directors, Founder of YEDA, Israel’s KIPP Inspired Network of Schools
- Touche Ross & Company w York, New York, Management Consultant, 1976-1979
- Columbia University, New York, New York, M.B.A. Marketing and Finance, 1976
- Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York, B.A. Economics, 1974