Mr. Ryan L. Urech
Senior Vice President – Southwest Region Business Development, Wells Fargo
- Ryan is a Real Estate Advisory Specialist and leads the Southwest US region in sales and business development for Wells Fargo Real Estate Asset Management. In addition to developing sales strategy, Ryan is the lead contact for the region’s wealth management leaders and oversees property acquisitions and major asset management assignments.
- Ryan has led investments and capital markets activities in corporate and real estate sectors including over $22 billion in corporate debt and capital market financings and direct responsibility for the formation and management of over $250 million of private equity investment funds acquiring and developing commercial real estate assets.
- Ryan’s experience includes acquisitions, development, underwriting, structuring, sales, and capital raising (debt and equity) for a broad array of assets and interests in U.S. markets.
- Prior to joining Wells Fargo, Ryan was the Chief Investment Officer for a privately held Texas real estate development firm; Vice President Real Estate Acquisitions for a family office in Chicago; and Investment Banker for Banc of America Securities.
- Texas Tech University, BBA Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst Level III Candidate
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Houston